Where Function + Form Really Add Up
When you need to specify a surface that is resistant to the harshest of acids, bases and solvents – but not at the expense of design and style – Wilsonart® Chemsurf® Chemical-Resistant Laminate answers the challenge. Specifically designed for highly corrosive environments, Chemsurf provides exceptional chemical resistance in most Wilsonart® Laminate standard designs. This versatile laminate is not only lighter in weight, but is often less expensive upfront and over its life-cycle than slate, stainless steel or epoxy. It is ideal also for applications where harsh cleaning agents may be over-used and damage other decorative surfaces.
|Availability: Most colors and designs (check for availability by clicking on Type)|
|Intended Uses: Laboratory casework and counters, hospital tabletops, photographic darkrooms, nurses’ stations, physician and dentist examining rooms|
Most Popular Chemsurf Patterns
- There are hundreds of other Wilsonart Laminate designs to choose from.
- Type 390 is intended for horizontal, vertical and postformed work surfaces, including those featuring a simple radiused edge. Such postforming eliminates seams which are otherwise vulnerable to chemical attack. Type 390 may be applied to horizontal or vertical surfaces where a functional, durable, decorative material should also be chemical-resistant.
- Postformable for no-drip edges
- Available in 4-foot and 5-foot widths, and 8-foot, 10-foot and 12-foot lengths
- #60 finish option
- Scientific Equipment & Furniture Association No. 8.1 approved
- MEA 262-95-M, New York City Material Equipment Acceptance
- FSC Solutions available upon request
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality Certified
- ANSI/NEMA LD3-2005 for HGP Postforming Laminate
- ISO 4586 Standards
- Wilsonart Chemsurf is an excellent decorative surface for cabinets, case work, counters and countertops in chemistry, biology and pharmaceutical laboratories, hospitals, medical/dental examination rooms, dialysis centers, nurses’ stations and pathologists’ work rooms as well as in school labs, photography labs and darkrooms, beauty salons and product testing facilities.
Specify Wilsonart Chemsurf Laminate